Sure, I'll let you know what I think of your:
- Business Idea
- Software Project
- Ability to scale
- Application security
Each project is different, but I'd love to chat with you about yours! The first email and phone call (usually between half an hour and an hour) is free, but please use the following process:
- Send me an email: bparks AT brianparks DOT me. In this email, indicate which type of consultation you're after and describe your company or project in enough detail that I can prepare some questions to get a full, deep understanding of your company/project.
- I'll respond to this email with a time I have avalable for a phone call (or Zoom meeting).
- During the meeting, I'll ask a lot of questions. If you don't know the answer, it's much better to say "I don't know" than to try to make up an answer (you'll get better and more applicable results from the consultation this way). Rest assured that any information provided during this meeting will remain confidential and only be used for your consultation. I may ask about the existence of Intellectual Property and its relevance to your competitive edge, but I won't ask details during this initial phone conversation.
- Once I've finished asking questions, you'll have a chance to ask me about my professional background.
- To conclude the meeting, I'll lay out a list of items that are necessary to proceed (commonly, this includes things like access to source code and answers to some or all of the questions you answered "I don't know" to) and, if the terms are agreeable, the project proceeds according to your specific consulting needs.